Mountain Town Home Inspection LLC
“Integrity and Consistency”
Proudly serving Central Oregon, including Deschutes and Crook Counties.
The Right Inspector, Right Away!
Noah Cervantes, CPI
Licenses, Certifications & Training
- OCHI 2085 & CCB 217965
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI®
- Experienced Homebuilder & Remodeler
- Experience in Investment Properties
- BS in Natural Resources from Oregon State University
- FAA Certified Part 107 Remote Pilot 4170095
The Services We Offer
We offer Buyer’s Inspections, Seller’s Inspections, and Re-Inspections to help make the process of your real estate transaction move smoothly. In addition, we also provide services that help commercial buyers, home builders, and insurers make important decisions about building repair and safety. Our company is technologically driven, and we use some of the best tools in the industry during our home inspection services. To learn more about our services and how they can benefit you, please take a look at our Services page and call us to schedule an appointment.
What Home Systems and Components are Included?
- Roof system
- Steps, Walkways, Patios, Porches
- Lot Grading and Drainage
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- HVAC System
- Interior room by room
- Built-in appliances
Mountain townhome inspection offers the following services:
- Move-In Certified Seller’s Inspections
- Annual Home Maintenance Inspections
- Commercial Property Inspections
- Mobile / Manufactured Home Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- New Home Inspections
- Construction Draw-Down Inspections
- Builders Warranty Inspections
- 4-Point Inspections
- Roof Inspections and Certifications
- Home Energy Inspections
- Aging-in-Place Insectons
- Investment Property Inspections
Home Inspection Reports Created with You in Mind
Using HomeGauge Software, we build home inspection reports that are easy to follow, packed full of important information, and created with you in mind. You can expect to receive your report by email within just 24 hours after we leave the property. The report contains images of the home components that expand when clicked and video that is necessary to your understanding of any issues. A tool called the Create Request List (CRL)™ is also featured in your report, and it allows you to make a list of desired home repairs directly from our findings and share them with your realtor.
Noah Cervantes - OCHI 2085 -CCB 217965
Contact Us Today
Contact Mountain Town Home Inspection today to schedule a professional home inspection in Central Oregon. Ask about our discounts for military.
We Accept Cash and Check Payments at the Time of the Inspection.